1.26.2009

E-Bubowles?

E- Bublowles? Translation: "where are the bubbbles?" Kehnley asks while turning her hand up fingers spread. So I do what any mom who's child has them wrapped around their finger would do on a freezing Saturday afternoon, I go out side in my pj's and slipper boots grab my camera, some how get my girl to wear a HAT and give her what she wants... BUBOWLS!!! and shoot as many pics as I can! First came the hat.... THEN came the BUBBLES!! (and yes... I HAD to post all of them) :) What's YOUR favorite?

1.


2.


3.


4.

5.


6.

7.

8.

9.
10.
11.
12.

13.

5 comments:

Jana said...

precious!

King Amy said...

i like #2, 10, 13 -especially the little bubble on her nose!

Meg said...

They are all sooooo cute! I want your camera!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mountain Fam said...

You know that had to taste real good :) She is beautiful!

Ingram Gang said...

I like the black and white one with lots of bubbles and the last one. It looks like she has snot bubbles. Great photos of a fun day!