Keri's top 10 list:
10. riding in the cab and getting a first class Boston accent tour at 1 am
9. Breakfast at Paramount can you say "ORDER UP!" those whole grain mile high french toasts toped with fresh fruit were amazing!
8. walking the streets touring the historical sights and drinking my chai (heaven) and bry with his hot mocklet like real Bostonians
7. the sizzzzle of a 500 degree plate and posing with statues of Donkeys , & etc :)
6. Boston Oysters, Clam Chowder, and Boston Cream Pie..... I'm so fat! lol
5. Remembering the guy at the fruit stand... lol (this is two part) and laughing SO hard
4. Seeing the Old North Church and the dog tag memorial
3. playing with the sealions, I think they wanted to come home with me...kiss kiss
2. seeing Bryson's face when his eyes hit the green monster for the first time
And the NUMBER 1 reason I love Boston is....
1. I got to sleep in with my cover hogging hunny
Bryson's top 10 list:
10) Eating at the original Cheers “where everybody knows your name” (two words for you “Fenway Special”, the kind of chili that will ruin any white shirt and internal organs).
9) Riding a subway for the first time and the many bodies rubbing me in a confined space (I still feel gross from that subway to Fenway)
8) The War Memorial for deceased American soldiers from Afghanistan . They took their dog tags and made this huge wind chime, not only beautiful, but the sound was amazing. Praise God for those men!
7) Our many journeys to Boston Common, the North End and Boston harbor (lots of hand holding and warm drinks)
6) Legal Seafood Restaurant (I still have dreams and drool uncontrollably about the swordfish and lobster bisque I had)
5) Chocolate Chip Pancakes from the Paramount (Re-freakin’ didiculous….they were yum yum).
4) The beautiful Holocaust Memorial (It was truly humbling to see how many lives were taken during the Holocaust)
3) The Old North Church ; it was the last thing we saw and one of the most beautiful sights in all Boston
2) Fenway Park….(The Green Monster, Cy Young awards, Hall of Fame plaques) it was amazing! Sometimes I wonder if I was supposed to be born there, the way that city loves baseball
1) Experiencing all these things with Keri! It really was an awesome trip