3.19.2008

Photo Frenzy

We got a new camera and so the photo shoot began! Kehnley had yet to experience the joys of this months photo shoot and so I held out for a few days and decided to take the new digital for a test drive... Turns out, I am kind of a photo maniac! Those that know me well, I know it's hard for you to imagine me actually taking more photos than I already do, but I am and it's only gong to get worse I fear. There is a black and white feature but I have yet to master part...and she's got these baby blues I just can't not capture their color, their amazing.

I am such a stereotypical mom, I am constantly photo documenting ever hiccup Kehnley has! But I just can't get enough of her! I wish I could do this for a living... here are just a few of our favorites. Bry did an awesome job as props for laughter.










Her belly cracks me up





Look at her little skirt!



This one is my favorite!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~






Okay now I have ot share the "mouth test" with you, she does this to everything!



4 comments:

The Reeves bunch said...

These are some adorable pictures. The mouth test is so true. Madison has to put EVERYTHING in your mouth and make sure that it tastes ok. I am ready for her to grow out of it. Shoes are her favorite thing.

Meg said...

Very cute! Sooo what kind of camera did you get???

The Blowey Bunch said...

I got a digital SLR it's a canon rebel txi I LOVE IT! It's so great! You will like playing with it if you come over this weekend!

Jana said...

So stinkin' precious!!!