10.20.2008

What happens in Canton, stays in Canton...unless you buy it


In canton the word "shopping" doesn't really do it jusice...

One might call it a shop-a-thon of massive proportions. An event that must be trained for, few were made to survive, and requires days of rest once you've reached the end!

Kehnley was so pure... so innocent before entering the anti-flee market of all flee-markets!
Only a half a day in and she is already in need of rest!

Fancy and mamma are pros at this... but even the most trained shopper must stop for food and refuling


Here are the shoping mavens regaining their sprength after a long hard day of giving away money...tomorrow they will need their strength for one LAST round!

You never know what you might "need"...an irom sheep

Kehnley was eyeing that!

Some beautiful crosses that have DOUBLE the inticing factor.. besides an amazing price...money goes towards business owners from Tech ! Now THAT'S school Spirit! WRECK em'Now you tell me...what's more fullfilling than a good ol fashioned con in a cup?
Duh! A turkey Leg...

Kandace is leaving Canton with her cart in her lap and a smile on her face!

Finally enough pop corn to bury you in! Fancy found one ONLY half her size!

There was just enough room to fit all our new finds AND a helper!! I don't think this is going to work next time...daddy needs to buy us a trailer!


All that fun just wears me out...at least I got these fancy canton shoes...

(Spoken like a TRUE Cantonite)

2 comments:

Mandy said...

That looks like fun! I need to convince some people to go with me now that the weather is great ;) I like the flea market side as I am sure you do too! :)

Missy said...

Love the new blog look. :)

Go to this link, and on the right had side is a place to click and download the actions I was showing you. Let me know if you need help playing with them.

http://thepioneerwoman.com/photography/2008/04/actions/