2.14.2009

My Passion is this little babe with sandy waves...



How did I get so blessed to have this sweetness in my life, holding my hand, calling my name and laughing along side me?


Even on days when she is fussy and tired and throwing everything I give her to try and ease her mood... all I can think about is her sweet kisses, her wave bye-bye, her attempt to jump like a bunny but can't get off the ground, and her head resting on my shoulder nuzzled under my chin. I love it when she reaches for my face to rub my cheeks and says "aw" just like I do to her.


And when she plays in her house out back and knocks on the window with the back of her hand instead of the front calling out "na-na" (knock knock) "ew-is-ee" (who is it) and pokes her head out at me.


"Every good and perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of the heavenly lights, who does not change like shifting shadows." James 1:17




She IS a good and perfect gift and with every new day, every new moment she learns how to live in this life... I learn how to love more deeply, trust more fully, and wait more patiently on the Lord.

2 comments:

Mandy said...

I agree with feeling so blessed everyday. I always tell Brandon he is a gift from God and such a blessing!

Meg said...

What a cute dress!
Can't wait to have a little one someday!