6.03.2008

Crazy Love

I picked up this book when I was getting a birthday gift last week and didn't know what I was about to experience. It's been life changing...

If you have 15 minutes today, you need to see this

go to http://www.crazylovebook.com/ and click on videos and "The Awe Factor of God"

talk about amazing...when I saw it, I experienced God in a whole new way. It put my life and all the things we get so wrapped up in into perspective. And I did just what Francis Chan did, I worshiped the Lord in light of it all. It made me feel pretty small at first, then it made me think the things that David wrote in Psalm 8, Bryson's favorite scripture...

O Lord, our Lord, how majestic is your name in all the earth! From the lips of children and infants you have ordained praise because of your enemies, to silence the foe and the avenger. When I consider your heavens, the work of your fingers, the moon and the stars, which you have set in place, what is man that you are mindful of him, the son of man that you care for him? You made him a little lower than the heavenly beings and crowned him with glory and honor. You made him ruler over the works of your hands; you put everything under his feet: all flocks and herds, and the beasts of the field, the birds of the air, and the fish of the sea, all that swim the paths of the seas. O Lord, our Lord, how majestic is your name in all the earth!

then go see this...
http://stopandthink.typepad.com/

It's not anything I didn't already know... it's just that sometimes we get so involved in our day we never take the time to stop..... and just think! God loves us so much, even after all these years I still don't fully grasp His love for me. Do you?

If you want more buy the book Crazy Love by Francis Chan

No comments: