Finally I have some pics from Kiki's Halloween... she was a very fat lady bug!
I tried to find a lady bug outfit myself, but apparently everything that wasn't scandalous was taken and so Jen let me borrow her very popular from last year bee costume.... Kehnley wouldn't get dressed in her outfit til me and Lilly had ours on first. Even then she screamed for the first 30 minutes. BUT soon she loved it and it as torture to try and take it off... even now if I open the closet and she sees the costume she wants me to get it down.
Bry was a bee keeper, and he carried around a jar of honey all night lol.
Lilly hated her costume... and I totally gave in and gave Kehnley some candy. ONLY twizlers!
Bry and I went to the Coldplay concert this week. It was amazing! I mean... it was one of the best concerts I have ever seen. We love them and we have been trying to go for years, we have bought tickets every year they have been in the states, the first time the hurricane canceled it for my birthday, the second time we were sent tickets for the Dallas show on accident and didn't check the tickets til the night of the event! It was horrible, i cried so hard! :) it's so silly no looking back but i was REALLY upset. I mean i talked about it to everyone we knew for forever.
So we get there and it was awesome because Bry and I REALLY needed a night out together, surprising i know considering we have a 17 month old but we don't get to go on dates very often We ate at Hard Rock and then went to the Toyota Center, hey had already started putting up Christmas lights... it reminded me of our engagement pics and it was just a really romantic night. We needed to remember those days. The most terrible thing happened (in my world at least) my CAMERA WENT DEAD! and i had no charger... I have only ONE pic from the vent! and it was making me sick but the girl in front of me was taking awesome pictures, i asked he if she posted them on a flickr or anything... she told me just her my space ( i was like you are going to waste those good pics for freaking Myspace?! what is wrong with you!) anyway needless to say, i was pretty disappointed. I will see if I can get more pics from somewhere. But this is the one picture I took... it doesn't do the night justice even though this was the one song Bry was most excited about.
Just the Top Ten On the Aggenda this week:
1. Work on a drawing for Nicole
2. CELEBRATE because Ans is comnig to see me Monday to Wednesday, YIPPI
3.CELEBRATE some more because I have 5 days off work!!
4. Cook and bake: I am making green bean casserole (southern living recipie 08) for moms and blowey's, pecan candies, cranberry crispy treats, chex mix, chocolate mirange pie, german chocolate pecan pie, cherry pie, and MAYBE apple pie...
5. Work on a project for Kehnley's room... I have an old window I am hanging and doing some cool stuff with I will post the pic when it's all done!
6. Run, Run, Run... Bry and I are in full training mode. We are at 5.5 miles right now.
7. Ice my knee and foot, they are really hurting (I need to see a chiropractor) if i am going to finish this training and run in January.
8. Hopefully finishing my Christmas shoping come black Friday!
9. Heping my brother get settled into him new country crib
10. Enjoy every moment I get to spend with by family and my sweet baby girl... Go is teaching me how to savor that part of life.