7.22.2008

Busy as a BEE!!!

Birthdays and bachelorets....that's been a big part of our July. My dad had a birthday and a week later JBlow did too. Then it was off to Ans' bach party in Austin. Which turned into a crazy adventure for Kandace and I , haha.

Actually I typically get into predicaments, or "adventures" as I like to call them...but this time Kandace got a taste for the first time! (We will get to that later)


Here are a few pics for the birthday boys!







Kehnley had fun playing with her Granny and Grand daddy (her favorite new thing is to knock over stuff!)



All these fun moments with friends and family make me feel so blessed, I know that there are people in the world who are suffering and who are consumed with so many worries and stresses and I know there are people who are lonely and wishing they had family and friends near by and people involved in their lives....I truly am blessed.

Plus, it's my personality to be with people I LOVE IT! I really do.. it doesn't have to be anything special, but I am so happy with others. It's not like I am dependant on others to entertain me or I can't survive alone... I have no problem with that at all, it's just that if I could CHOOSE to be with friends or fam or by myself.... i will choose to be with them, hands down!


News:

*Our house will be ready early! In like a few weeks, we are praying for the 9th of August, please pray for that... it's our only weekend in Houston in the next month

*Bry's new job... he's been moved to outsides sales and it's a huge blessing because it's what he's always wanted to do, it has a lot of new responsibilities and unknowns, pray God will direct him in upcoming decisions and give him peace.

*My job is going to full time this next year, I am excited to be with the kids and I love my school but I have anxiety about being away from Kehnley for he whole day and I have bad memories of my last full time teaching job, pray God give me peace and comfort and remove all fear satan is trying to distract me with.

*I have been praying for some time now for a good friend here in Houston, and I feel like God is really opening doors...I went to the mall last week to just walk and talk with Allison, we are accountability partners and try to meet every week (even though as new moms we find it hard to find time lately), but more than that. It was so awesome to have a friend that is in the same season of life, she is married with a new baby and we have the same passion for the Lord and growing to know Him more and more. It was such an answer to prayer to find a friend like her.

*Lilly needs surgery we can't afford, (the dr. actually said 1800 dollars a leg with a strait face)her knees are bad and I am sure all the running we have done hasn't helped... but we need something alternative to help her out, she good most of the time but it going to get worse.... but seriously who spends that kind of money on a dog surgery!!


Poor Lilly


So here are the exciting pics of our flat tire... luckily after me and Kandace man handled the jack and spend all our energy just trying to get that out of the car some nice Louisiana boys came...Here is a shout out to LA thanks for raising some guys with manners! (an old man passed us and said "looks like you guys have that under control" just before these guys came...we did NOT have it under control!)



Stay tuned more bach pics coming soon!


1 comment:

Jeremy and Jeanae said...

So exciting to hear about the house!!! Looks like you guys are super busy, but having lots of fun! We miss you all and will see you soon. Praying for you girl.