10.30.2010

Revelation...

Something that came to me this week that I can not shake is the Revelation of serving my family, tending to these little ones and taking care of my home, doing mundane or prosaic tasks that I fulfill everyday has great purpose in me becoming like Christ.  He gave with no expectation, He loved without promise of return, He served relentlessly.... I want to be like Him, and if this is as close as I get to that right now in my life, I will be satisfied!

"just as the Son of Man did not come to be served, but to serve, and to give his life as a ransom for many."
Matthew 20:28

2 comments:

Christina said...

I love that. I had that revelation a couple months ago. I was having a hard time so I was crying out to God to help me. I started reading this book called Feminine Appeal by Carolyn Mahaney. It's a great book. It helped me see the importance of my job. You should get it it's great!

The Blowey Bunch said...

thanks girl i will have to check that out!!!