9.04.2009

Labor Day

18 weeks



Ever since we found out we were having another baby their are two questions that always come up When are you do and What are you having? You know I have speculated and so has everyone else about the gender of the baby. People want to look at your skin, see how puffy you are, have you turn to the side (do you have a belly that sticks out front) can you tell from the back that you are pregnant, does your belly span to the side or mainly front, are you carrying low, are you carrying high, do you crave sugar or red meat, are you sick or not, are you weepy or not, what time of year are you having the baby... ALL THESE QUESTIONS to help people on their quest to answer the MAIN question... is it a boy or a girl? Has anyone else who's been preggers had these and more crazy guessing game questions?
I love it, i think it's so funny and I found myself yet again analizing all these and more to see if we could GUESS what we would be having. (Of course we thought we had a pretty good hit to what we were having!)

Bryson definitly got a lot of speculation with this pregnancy, some think that because we already have a baby girl, we would automaticly have a baby boy. Some think it's some curse to Bry that we would have ANOTHER girl, like he's some backwoods redneck who only wants to have boys to work on the land and pass on his name...
It actually is really surprising that there are people out there who think one might be a curse and the other a blessing... when if you know the Lord you know that any child is a blessing and a gift I love that my husband knows this and has such wisdom and insite to say that everything we have is the Lords, nothing is our own. Our children are not our own.
This scripture keeps coming to mind...
"You did not choose me, but I chose you and appointed you to go and bear fruit--fruit that will last. Then the Father will give you whatever you ask in my name." John 15:16


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Yesterday we had our appointment, Kehnley can't stop talking about the "baby in mamma beddy" and she carries the picture with her everywhere, already a proud sister!







We are probably breaking the news to some of our best friends right now, we found out JUST in time for our Labor Day trip to SA. that we are having a baby Girl! We can now pray for Sadie Grace by name...

8 comments:

The Reeves bunch said...

Congratulations! I love the name Sadie. Kehnley is going to be a great big sister. It is amazing to watch your older child become the bigger sibling.

Jennifer-Colley said...

Congrats!!! Kehnley and Sadie will be the best of friends!!

Kristin said...

Congrats! Another sweet Blowey girl. What a joy for Kehnley to have a sister!

Missy said...

Yeah! Another girl on the street. :)

Mountain Fam said...

Yay! I'm so excited for you guys! You're beautiful family is going to have another sweet girl. How wonderful.

Laura said...

I read your blog just wanted to let you know that I am one of three girls and I absolutely LOVE having sisters...I consider it one of the greatest blessings God has given me in my life. Sisters share a bond that unique among all relationshipss, one that your girls will soon come to know =) Congratulations~

apesdina said...

Yay!! What a sweet girl Sadie is going to be...I just know it. So excited for you guys. Praying for you always.

Apes(Elena;)

Jennifer said...

We used to go to church with y'all at Bear Creek and I have been following your blog for a while. Congratulations! I'm pregnant with #2 and can't wait to find out. I think it is a boy, so now you have me really excited since you thought your little one was a boy and it is really a girl!